Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cancellation of DJ Fedde le Grand's Asian Tour

Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA regrets to inform fans and clubbers of the cancellation of Dutch deejay Fedde le Grand's Asian Tour's stop in Malaysia.  Scheduled for Friday, 19 February 2010, the event has been called off as the world-renowned deejay has suddenly been taken ill.  Medical doctors have strongly advised Fedde to avoid travelling, and as such, his entire Asian Tour has been cancelled.

According to Fedde's General Practitioner (Doctor):

"For medical circumstances Mr. Fedde le Grand, 7-9-77 is presently unable to travel and fulfill his contracted appearances"

It is with great regret that Fedde le Grand has had to cancel his forthcoming Asian tour this weekend. Speaking from his home in the Netherlands, Fedde said,

“I am so sorry to be missing my dates in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia but unfortunately I have contracted a severe case of flu and have been banned from flying anywhere by my doctor and told to stay in bed. For me it’s always awful to miss a party but my fans in Asia are among the best in the world so I’m even more annoyed not to be part of what I know will be some truly amazing parties. I’d like to say thanks to everyone who’s already been facebooking and twittering at me with get well wishes, it means a lot and I’m doing my best to get fit so I can get straight back on the road as soon as possible.”

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused, and urge those who have purchased tickets, made reservations or won passes to the event, to call us at +60 3 7495 1788 immediately.

Winners of passes from the various media tie-ups may still come to Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA with their +1 at no cover charge this Friday (19th Feb)

Thank you

News update on Fedde le Grand's Website: Cancellation of Asia Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment